Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Browsing

I’ve started browsing through the 1st episodes of Fall Anime Season 2010 series I just got hold of and has piqued my interest, trying to decide which series I will follow this season.

Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai or Oreimo. I’ve been looking forward to this series since they announced it last season. The title is roughly translated as My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute. (Here’s the wiki for the series.)

Sounds a little creepy, but lots of fun. This is one series I’m definitely going to follow.

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge. I watched the first season in spring. The first season was so funny and I just love the voice actor for Kou, Hiroshi Kamiya, who also did the voice of Nozomu Itoshiki in the Sayonara, Zetsubuo-Sensei series, another series I enjoyed very much. Since I enjoyed the first season, I’ll definitely watch the second season too. I really enjoyed the first season until the last episode where the lovers got a little too sappy for my taste.

Panty Stocking With Garterbelt. Although the synopsis of the series is quite interesting, i’m not generally attracted to action anime. I’m also not drawn to the anime’s art so I probably wont be waiting for the second episode.

I’ve still got lots of first episodes I want to watch. So many anime, so little time!

1 comment: